Wednesday, April 25, 2012

A Great Birthday!!

Well last week it was my birthday, that is right, I have now turned the big 24, and yes, only 1 more year before I can rent a car haha. For my birthday Ben kept everything very hush hush, and although I teased him about getting me a puppy (a very impractical gift) he got me something both lovely and practical, a bike. But he also got to go with the bike, helmets for me and Elizabeth, a bike rack for the car and fitted the back of his bike rack with a seat for Elizabeth, which she just loves. And aside from a short ride to test out my wonderful present we had a lovely restful day at home with lots of family time after our time away at the pastors conference without Elizabeth, yes you read right, we left our little angel with my parents and had a few nights by ourselves at the conference. So my birthday came just in time and we had a great day playing and resting together. And of course no Good birthday is complete without an ice-cream cake, and it was so good!!

Elizabeth loving her bike seat


My beautiful bike, we have called her Tiffany because of the colour.

The yummy ice-cream cake Ben made me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment